Linh Son Temple of Windsor, a Registered Non-Profit Charity Organization, has been located at the current site of 706 Goyeau St. since August 2005.
Established in 1980’s as a private gathering-place-of-worship for the first generation of Vietnamese Boat People in Windsor; then accredited by the Linh Son Head Quarter in Paris, France in 1990. Linh Son Temple Windsor has expanded three times, each with a bigger and better facility, with the current worshippers in the 1000’s, from Windsor & Essex County to Chatham, London, …. ON, Detroit, Grand Rapid, …. MI.